TalentRooster is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join us in our Columbus, Ohio world headquarters.
Your job will be to lead the company through hands-on technological and web development. This is no ordinary development role – TalentRooster needs a business-minded individual who understands the applications needed to produce large scale solutions based on strategy and delivery. We are a fast paced sales organization, focused on hyper growth, innovation and collaboration. To succeed in this role you must be willing to go beyond the traditional limits of technical development and adopt aspects of marketing, sales, and leadership. TalentRooster needs an all-around asset who is committed to keeping our software progressive, yet possesses the ability to work with those that are “technically challenged.”
The right candidate will have development experience, with the proven ability to write eloquent and efficient code. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to take on multiple roles – the Senior .Net Developer will act as Technical Project Coordinator on assigned development projects, including architecture level planning/development and task estimation. Our ideal candidate is well versed in the Microsoft technology stack, creative, eager to learn new technologies. TalentRooster promotes collaboration, and the Senior .Net Developer should truly enjoy the team dynamic. With an onsite workout facility, flexible schedule, and even a 100 seat movie theater, our facility has been nominated as a best place to work, so we expect dedication and enthusiasm from our employees. If you have the development experience and are looking for an opportunity to expand with a multifaceted, ever evolving company, please apply today!
- Analyze and implement the architecture, definition, and clarification of project requirements
- Create, coordinate, and review feature delivery estimates
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of systems analysis and design skills
- Advanced knowledge of OO Methodologies
- Leadership and teamwork skills, project management and project planning experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in code versioning and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Solid background in database design and development. MS SQL preferred
To apply, send your resume and references to Rick.Kierner@talentrooster.com. TalentRooster, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.